Read more about all the open positions at M&J Recycling and apply!
With locations around the globe, M&J Recycling offers a wide range of job opportunities. In the list below you can find all our current open positions. To apply, select the job you are interested in. A new window at one of our selected recruitment agencies will open and guide you in the process!
Control System Owner (Horsens/Denmark)
Head of Global Q-HSE (Horsens/Denmark)
If you do have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why apply for a job with us?
- You will become part of a company that is growing and expanding both in and outside Denmark.
- You will become part of a community, where trust and social justice along with responsibility and the opportunity to develop are the cornerstones.
- You will get lots of highly skilled, engaged, and helpful colleagues.
- You can join our lunch scheme, so you don't have to pack your lunch from home.
- You will be well looked after and get a strong health insurance.
- You will be part of a very active staff association, which regularly invites you to different types of social events.
- You will be part of a company, that works to solve the world’s waste problem and enable a more circular economy. Our shredders play an important role in creating a healthier and greener future for the next generations, where the full potential of the planet’s resources is realized.
- You will become part of an organization that works to create positive change in the world. M&J Recycling is a part of Ahlström Collective Impact (ACI), which has a partnership with UNICEF Finland to create a better future for children. In 2022, Ahlström Collective Impact has invested EUR 1 million in the welfare of children via UNICEF Finland.